We’re looking for an Ecommerce Assistant to join our digital team.
To be successful in the role you will need to have a customer first mindset, have attention to detail and a real flair for designing and implementing new processes. Technically you will be an expert in eCommerce, merchandising, content management systems and digital project delivery. Being commercially astute, using data and testing in every aspect of your work and inspiring team members is also a prerequisite to being considered.
You will also take responsibility for the on-going enhancement of the eCommerce site as well as ensuring SEO and traffic driving KPIs are met. They will also ensure conversion rates are maximised and will work closely with the marketing department to ensure a seamless experience across all social and digital channels.
- Mid Level: 1-2 years industry experience required.
- Full Time Role, subject to probationary period.
- Location: Based at our Dublin 6W head office
- Oversee day-to-day site merchandising maintenance and optimisation.
- Collaborate with internal partners and external vendors, to optimise eCommerce growth and profitability, including promotional and inventory planning/forecasting to drive customer experience.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team to develop key site content to drive traffic to the website.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Specialist to deliver SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Collaborate with Web and IT teams to implement best in class integration with key third party infrastructure (Google, Facebook and Instagram).
- Develop best practices in eCommerce as it relates to the end consumer; drive sales and increase average transaction value.
- Work with marketing and stakeholders to implement eCommerce strategy and plan that will drive sales amongst new and existing customers.
- Liaise with Web and IT team to obtain best in class data from all data collection points on our website and inbound marketing campaigns.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a similar ecommerce role
- Experience working with Shopify (preferable), Magento, Big Commerce or Kentico
- Proficient abilities in HTML and CSS
- Proficient abilities in Adobe Creative Design Suite
- Understanding of web design and web analysis
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Willingness to undertake further professional development in the e-commerce space
Perks & Benefits
- Discount on Chupi jewellery.
- Ongoing budget for training and development.
- Fortnightly yoga classes.
- Wellness program
- A fast paced yet relaxed atmosphere.
- An excellent company culture, we are a really happy team who are passionate about what we do.
- The ability to shape your own career, as a fast growing company based in Ireland Chupi is a world leader. Come build the future with us.
This is a full time salaried position based in Dublin 6W (subject to a probationary period). The role will be 9am-5pm Monday and Friday with the possibility of extra hours if required. This is especially relevant during October through to December at our busiest period. Terms will be discussed with the candidates at interview. You will report directly to the Head of Digital.
If you think this sounds like you, please email us a cover letter detailing why you think you would be a good fit and attach it along with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The role is open for applications until July 12th 2019. We will be conducting interviews with potential candidates with the role to commence in or around August/September 2019. Please note that due to a high number of applications we will only be responding directly to successful applicants.
Chupi is a multi-award winning luxury jewellery brand founded in 2013 by Chupi Sweetman. We make modern heirlooms, designed to last a lifetime. Based in Dublin and sold internationally, Chupi has fans around the world from London to Tokyo.