This position has now been filled.
We’re hiring a production executive to join our fast paced, growing team!
This is an entry level role joining Chupi at an exciting period of growth. You’ll be supporting the Production and Operations team with the day to day running of production; from pick, pack and shipping orders around the world, to managing an engagement ring order from the moment it’s placed to the moment it’s sent out. The studio is a busy environment, with over 24,500 pieces made last year by us in Ireland and 9,000 parcels shipped, you will need to be capable and ready to respond to different business needs. You will be meticulous about attention to detail and be a strong team player.
- Entry Level: 1 year industry experience required
- Full Time role subject to probationary period
- Location: Based at our Dublin 6W head office
- Excellent organisational skills with an emphasis on detail
- Highly responsible and organised
- Ability to hit the ground running; you will be joining the company moving into our busiest sales period
- An understanding that no job is too big or too small
- Work under your own initiative and owning a project from beginning to end
- Ability to work successfully in a cross functional team setting as well as independently
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- Proficient computer skills. Familiarity with Google Suite, Shopify and Dear Inventory would be a distinct advantage although training will be provided
- Great communication skills, both written and oral
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in a similar environment
- You should be comfortable using spreadsheets
- This role will have on the job training
- Experience in a role with a high level of responsibility and trust
- Having worked in an administrative role would be an advantage
- Experience working with luxury goods beneficial but not essential
- Complete daily assigned tasks to meet production volumes and schedule
- Prioritise and schedule work orders to meet deadlines
- Pick, pack and ship orders
- Monitor critical path to track orders through to finish
- Conduct quality control checks
- Innovate to improve production process
- General admin
- Communicate across multiple departments to complete production tasks from start to finish
- Work with our Production Manager to manage stock levels
- Assist and support in all areas of the business
Perks and Benefits
- Discount on Chupi jewellery
- Ongoing budget for training and development
- Fortnightly yoga classes
- Fresh fruit, herbal teas (and occasional chocolate!)
- A fast paced yet relaxed atmosphere
- An excellent company culture; we are a really happy team who are passionate about what we do
- The ability to shape your own career. As a fast growing company based in Ireland, Chupi is a world leader. Come build the future with us.
This is a full time salaried position based in Dublin 6W (subject to a probationary period).You will report directly to the Production Manager. The role will be 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday with the possibility of extra hours if required. This is especially relevant during October through to December at our busiest period. Terms will be discussed with the candidates at interview.
If you think this sounds like you, please email us a cover letter detailing why you think you would be a good fit and attach it along with your CV to email@example.com
The role is open for applications until June 28th 2019. We will be conducting interviews with potential candidates with the role to commence in or around July 2019. Please note that due to the high number of applications, we will only be responding directly to successful applicants.
Chupi is a multi-award winning luxury jewellery brand founded in 2013 by Chupi Sweetman. We make modern heirlooms, designed to last a lifetime. Based in Dublin and sold internationally, Chupi has fans around the world from London to Tokyo.
This position has now been filled.