We’re hiring a Marketing Specialist to join our fast-paced, growing team.
Joining the company at an exciting period of growth, you’ll be supporting the Head of Brand Marketing in the day to day execution of the Chupi marketing plan and beyond. You’ll be passionate about working in the luxury jewellery space and delivering an unrivaled customer experience across online and in store. This is a face-paced but incredibly rewarding role working for an Irish born, internationally adored luxury brand.
- Mid Level: 3 years industry experience required.
- Full Time Role, subject to probationary period.
- Location: Based at our Dublin 6W head office.
- Ability to hit the ground running – you will be joining the company moving into our busiest sales period.
- Ability to work successfully in a cross functional team setting, as well as independently.
- A strong mix of creative and analytical skills.
- Fantastic communicator – you’ll work closely with your other team members and will be a voice to the Chupi brand online and instore.
- Creative – comfortable writing copy, running a brand photoshoot or producing an event.
- Analytical – the ability to present complex data in digestible form.
- Digital native – experience working across all digital channels.
- Experience managing large marketing budgets.
- Relationship management – experience working with external agencies and partners.
- Able to work to tight deadlines, but also set your own targets.
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant degree level qualified or above.
- 3 years relevant industry experience in marketing/communications/digital.
- Luxury industry experience beneficial but not essential.
- ECommerce experience beneficial but not essential.
- Implementation of the Chupi marketing plan.
- Driving innovation for the Chupi brand both domestically and globally.
- Creation and execution of Chupi campaigns.
- Working across the suite of Chupi channels both digital and physical – chupi.com, email marketing, social media, print, instore experience and more.
- Reporting and analysis.
Perks & Benefits
- Discount on Chupi jewellery.
- Ongoing budget for training and development.
- Fortnightly yoga classes.
- Fresh fruit, herbal teas (and occasional chocolate!)
- A fast paced yet relaxed atmosphere.
- An excellent company culture, we are a really happy team who are passionate about what we do.
- The ability to shape your own career, as a fast growing company based in Ireland Chupi is a world leader. Come build the future with us.
This is a full time salaried position based in Dublin 6W (subject to a probationary period). The role will be 9am-5pm Monday and Friday with the possibility of extra hours if required. This is especially relevant during October through to December at our busiest period. Terms will be discussed with the candidates at interview. You will report directly to the Head of Brand Marketing.
If you think this sounds like you, please email us a cover letter detailing why you think you would be a good fit and attach it along with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The role is open for applications until June 28th 2019. We will be conducting interviews with potential candidates with the role to commence in or around August 2019. Please note that due to a high number of applications we will only be responding directly to successful applicants.
Chupi is a multi-award winning luxury jewellery brand founded in 2013 by Chupi Sweetman. We make modern heirlooms, designed to last a lifetime. Based in Dublin and sold internationally to 64 countries, Chupi has fans around the world from London to Tokyo.