We believe in marking moments, making memories and passing on heirlooms. Our Upgrade Program turns your most cherished Chupi pieces from our plated collection into a sparkling solid gold heirloom to be treasured forever. Our solid jewellery is designed to last a lifetime, to carry your story on to the next generation.
As part of our commitment to sustainability, we want to reduce our contribution to landfill and our use of new material sources. Once returned to us, your much loved plated piece will be melted down and recycled back into our supply chain or gifted to one of our incredible charity partners.
How does it work?
- Use our Upgrade Calculator to assess your upgrade eligibility and cost.
- Once your upgrade’s eligibility has been confirmed, return your piece to us via registered post or courier to: Chupi Customer Care, Atrium, Top Floor, Powerscourt Townhouse, 59 William Street South, Dublin 2, D02 XK53, Ireland or drop into our Flagship Store in Powerscourt Townhouse, Dublin 2. Your much loved plated Chupi piece will be melted down and recycled back into our supply chain or re-worked and gifted to one of our wonderful charity partners.
- Pay the balance of your upgrade. Your plated piece’s value will be deducted from the cost of upgrading to the solid gold equivalent.
Sustainability is at the heart of what we do. When we make a solid gold ring we know it will be around for hundreds of years to come, an heirloom that will pass down through the generations.Chupi Sweetman, Founder & CEO
Why invest in Solid Gold?
The obvious difference between solid gold and gold plated is the lifetime guarantee. When you upgrade your gold plated piece to a solid gold heirloom from Chupi, you have not only a tiny piece of our beautiful island, but a future heirloom that will become part of your story and last forever.
Solid gold is highly valued because it doesn’t fade or tarnish and will continue to hold its value over time. Solid gold is remarkably robust, we have all seen our grandmother’s rings, they’re still perfect after a lifetime’s wear.
Our Charity Partner
Chupi has teamed up with the incredible Dress for Success Dublin, that provides women with the clothing, skills and confidence needed to succeed in the workplace. Their services include: professional styling clinics, a career centre, mentoring programmes and ongoing career support.
As part of the Chupi Upgrade Program, a percentage of your returned pieces will be gifted to this incredible charity, giving your piece a wonderful new home and empowering another woman.
Terms and Conditions
- Gold plated jewellery can be upgraded to their solid gold equivalent.
- The value of the gold plated piece as quoted December 31st 2018 will be deducted from the value of the solid gold equivalent.
- Jewellery that is no longer part of our current collection will be assessed on an individual basis. Bring your piece back to us in store and we will let you know if your piece is eligible for The Chupi Upgrade Program. In certain cases, we may need to send your piece back to our studio for assessment.
- The Chupi Upgrade Program cannot be used in conjunction with a discount code.
- The Chupi Upgrade Program cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- We may be able to facilitate an upgrade of your gold plated piece to a solid gold piece of jewellery from a different part of our collection, for further information please contact email@example.com or visit our store.
- The Chupi Upgrade Program only applies to Chupi jewellery.
- The Chupi Upgrade Program is not available within our payment plan.
- The Chupi Upgrade Program is only available in our flagship store Atrium or online.