We’re looking for Chupi-loving newlywed brides to be a part of our very exciting real life Chupi wedding interview series. We adore hearing all about your Chupi stories, but there’s something extra special about hearing how Chupi pieces fit into one of the most important, exciting and love-filled days of people’s lives; their wedding day. We love seeing the pictures, hearing the stories and dissecting all the details, and we know others feel the same way too.
If Chupi was a part of your big day – whether it was in the form of engagement rings, wedding bands, earrings or a beautiful necklace, we’d love to hear from you and feature you on the Chupi website. So if you’d like to be a part of our series, read on to find out all the details.
What do we want from you?
We want you to answer the below questions and send us a link to your full wedding album online so we can pick some beautiful pictures to accompany this exciting series.
- What’s your/your partner’s names?
- How did you both meet?
- Tell us a little bit about your engagement.
- Where and when did you get married – what made you choose the venue?
- Tell us about your wedding day.
- What was the most exciting/memorable part of your wedding day?
- Tell us a bit about your dress.
- What was the one thing you wanted your guests to remember from the day?
- Tell us about your Chupi piece. What did you wear and why did you chose it?
- What drew you to Chupi for your wedding pieces? Did you visit Atrium or did you browse online?
- What does your Chupi piece mean to you?
When do we want it?
ASAP please! Please send your entries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The chosen participants will have their story and images featured on the Chupi website and social channels.
Looking for inspiration?
Check out the latest instalment of our Chupi Wedding Series, where we talk to Ailís and Sean about their journey from the backpacking hostels of Australia to the magical wilderness of the Dingle Peninsula. Read their story here.